Monday, March 31, 2014

BARRY MANILOW STRIPPED DOWN ON NEW ALBUM - NIGHT SONGS

Pour yourself a glass of wine.  Dim the lights.  Barry Manilow's Night Songs is the perfect sound track for your evening.  This new collection of songs is the most intimate album Manilow has ever made. "Just me singing and playing piano (and synthesized bass).  So pretend it's just me sitting in your living room, playing and singing for you," said the music icon. 

Night Songs features Barry singing some of the greatest standards of all time.  All the songs selected are Manilow's personal favorites and hail from the greatest composers of the 20th century and are not necessarily their best-known works. 

"I loved making this album. It reminded me of the days I used to play in piano bars. I loved those days. No Top 40 to worry about, no planes to catch, no hotel rooms to check into and out of, and none of those little bars of soap!" said Manilow.  "I hope everyone enjoys Night Songs and that it introduces you to some songs you may never have heard," he added.

Night Songs is produced by Manilow and is being released by STILETTO Entertainment and distributed by INgrooves in association with Universal Music Group as part of a multi-product partnership.  Night Songs is available at www.NIGHTSONGS.com

Track Listing:
1. I Fall In Love Too Easily
2. Alone Together
3. Blame It On My Youth
4. I Get Along Without You Very Well
5. You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
6. It Amazes Me
7. But Not For Me
8. It's A New World
9. While We're Young
10. You Don t Know What Love Is
11. Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
12. My One And Only Love
13. I've Never Been In Love Before
14. I Walk A Little Faster
15. Here's That Rainy Day
16. Some Other Time


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...