Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SONIA EDEN - TRUTH LOVE & LIFE

Sonia Eden is a Songwriter/Singer who creates her own blend of soulful,jazzy,bluesy pop. Born and raised in Barbados on the beautifully rugged east coast of the island. Music has always been her passion; born into a musical family, she was surrounded by music from a very early age and listened as her father played the vinyl albums of greats such as Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Otis Redding and Wings on his turntable. She describes music as her purpose, “it fills my dreams…….it is my life.”"I can remember going to work and hiding in the bathroom so that i could get song ideas down on to my voice recorder"

"My music is a fusion of my life experiences and emotions combined with influences from all the music which i love and enjoy expressed in my own unique way" “I love crafting and creating songs….I love writing around a personal theme or telling a story which draws you in so much that you become hooked emotionally and mentally” “I want to create beautiful music, which stirs the listener, or wakes them up in one way or the another” “My goal is not only to progress as an artist, but to become a more evolved human being as well” Tracks include the standout "It's a Beautiful Day", plus 'Is That Enough Time", 'Fantasy", I'm Not Over Love", Like I Do", Never Play The Fool Again", Nothing To Say", and "Be Around".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...