Friday, January 20, 2012

HART RAMSEY - MY NEXT HEARTBEAT

Hart Ramsey has returned with his second contemporary jazz album entitled My Next Heartbeat, which is the follow up to his debut album Charge It To My Heart, and joining him once again are musical greats Eric Essix, Kelley O'Neal, and Rick Watford. My Next Heartbeat is co-produced by bassist Sean Michael Ray who has toured extensively with soul-extraordinaire Maxwell, John Waite, Alex Bugnon, Dionne Farris, and other notable artists in both the R&B and Jazz arenas. Hart Ramsey is a sought after producer, keyboard player, engineer, songwriter, and is also the Sr. Founder and Pastor of Northview Christian Church with weekly services accommodating 6,000+. Hart explains, "from my early years of playing keyboards in R&B bands through my years of producing gospel artists, I've always loved the sound and feel of Contemporary Jazz." Hart pulls from his experiences, and continues on his musical journey by contributing to the art form he holds so dearly to his heart. My Next Heartbeat demonstrates his remarkable ability to create phenomenal music compositions that are rich with melodies, and represent his offering to contemporary jazz.

Hart Ramsey - My Next Heartbeat Track Listing
1. Two Roads
2. Written In Red
3. The Commitment
4. See Into Me
5. Look You In The Face
6. My Next Heartbeat
7. In Spite Of Myself
8. Until The End Of Time
9. Merry Heart (Like Medicine)
10. Cover Me
11. Start Now!
12. The Better Part
13. Don't Be Afraid To Try Again

http://twitter.com/hartramsey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...