Monday, May 21, 2007

NEW RELEASE DUE SOON FROM CANDY DULFER


Dutch smooth jazz saxophonist Candy Dulfer has signed a new recording deal with Cleveland-based Heads Up International, the label has announced. Her debut album, titled Candy Store, will be released in September. "I'm so looking forward to the release of this album," says Dulfer. "I had a blast recording for my new label, Heads Up. They gave me absolute freedom to record whatever I wanted, so this CD truly represents how I feel about music." Dulfer added that while she still feels it's important to incorporate the influence of her musical mentors on each album, Candy Store will truly reflect her own style. Dulfer racked up a smooth jazz hit with "Finsbury Park, Cafe 67" from her last studio album, 2003's Right In My Soul. She released the concert CD/DVD Live At Montreux, 2002 in 2005, and wrapped a brief U.S. tour just last month. 

Candy’s new studio album ‘Candy Store’ will be released this summer. It will be available in Spain on June 18, in Holland, Belgium and Switzerland on June 22, in Germany and Austria on June 29, in France in early July, in Japan on July 25, and in the U.S on September 16.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...